USB Fingerprint Scanner (ZK4500)
ZK4500 is a stable and excellent fingerprint scanner. The device can capture a fingerprint image and upload to the PC by USB interface. It supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7(32/64bit) and Linux OS. We provide the developer with SDK. The developer can integrate the hardware into their own system. This product is widely used in social insurance, public security, time attendance, fingerprint encryption, embedded system and other fields of application.
25 in stock
1 Year Warranty
Learn more about this product
• High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor
• Readily accessible for any finger
• High-quality industrial-class ABS plastic material with scratchproof texture surface treatment
• Removable weighted stand
• High-speed USB interface
• LED indicates the status of the device
• Driver CD included
• Available SDK for secondary development
0.3 million pixels CMOS
5V:200mA Scanning, 5V:90mA idle
USB 2.0 / USB1.1 / USB1.0
USB Type A
280px x 360px
65.5mm x 48mm x 79.8mm
-20°C ~ +50°C, 90% r.h.
Get a FREE Quote Today!
Get in touch with us now and let's start building your solutions with MySolutions.