Tripod Turnstile System (TS1200 Pro Series)
The TS1200 series, our stainless steel compact version, offer high operating reliability in a small casework, ideal for sites where space is an issue. The TS1200 series have two passage channels in one casework, it is cost-effective for the application.
On receiving a signal from the access control system, or push button, it allows the passage of one person at a time. Passage in both directions is electronically controlled. Default mode is to lock the mechanism until a valid authorization signal is received. If you want to set one side free, you can have it by adjusting the mechanism. In case of emergency, the horizontal arm will drop to allow free passage.
• Alloy steel tripod hub prevents mechanical wear
• Casework and tripod arms manufactured in stainless steel
• Electromagnets for lock are used only when being activated. They are in standby mode when the device is idle.
• ZK patented compact mechanism ensures the long life of the lubricating oil inside.
• High quality electrical components
Safety and User-Orientated Design
• Drop arm designed for emergency purpose
• No exposed screws, safer for the user.
• Smooth operation designed for mas transit application
• The pictogram on the device indicating access permission and direction of movement
• Special designed case shape, user-friendly for passenger to punch card or finger.
• Well-designed electronic protection cover. Neat wiring inside.
• Flexible reader installation plate. Customers can easily integrate with third party redaer
• Standard electrical interface for third party device.
• By using compact mechanism, the turnstile has more space inside for integration
• ZKTeco provides integration service in factory, with board and peripherals installed, ensuring
compliance of the system. When the turnstile is delivered, just plug it in and do the setting.
Save the cost of installation.
10 in stock
1 Year Warranty
Learn more about this product
Semi-automatic Tripod Turnstiles
- Alloy steel tripod hub prevents mechanical wear
- Casework and tripod arms manufactured in stainless steel
- Drop arm designed for emergency purpose
- Flexible reader installation plate
- Standard electrical interface for third party device.
|Power Supply|| |
AC 220V/110V, 50/60Hz
|Operating Temperature|| |
-28 °C- 60 °C
|Operating Humidity|| |
|Working Environment|| |
|Rated Power|| |
|Flow Rate|| |
|Pictogram Indication|| |
|Control System|| |
Input controlled by dry contact
|Emergency Button Input|| |
60×98×33(CM) + arm length 50CM
|Package Dimension|| |
|Net Weight|| |
|Gross Weight with Package|| |
|Optional Function|| |
Alternative material or shape, third-party access control integration, ticket system integration, passage counter
Get a FREE Quote Today!
Get in touch with us now and let's start building your solutions with MySolutions.