Standalone Fingerprint Access Control & Time Attendance (F7-C MF)
The F7C is an IP-based fingerprint terminal that works in standalone and network modes. The 4×4 keypad and LCD display make it easy to operate in standalone mode. In network mode, it can connect with software for access control and time attendance management.
Wiegand output enables the F7C to connect with any third-party control panel that supports 26-bit Wiegand, which allows security suppliers and system integrators to integrate ZKTeco fingerprint identification technology that is accurate, convenient, and cost-effective with their current system.
Auxiliary input interface allows F7C to connect with an external source, for instance, a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device would generate an alarm signal and open the door in case of emergency.
6 in stock
1 Year Warranty
Learn more about this product
- 2-inch color display with graphical UI, easy for operation
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance & rejection of fingerprints
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or switch
- Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
- Standard access control features such as Time Zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination, etc.
- Tamper-proofs switch and multiple alarm outputs
- Duress Alarm offers effective protection against duress by threats
- Optional metal protection case for outdoor installation
- Multi-language customizable
2-inch TFT Color Screen
|Card Capacity (optional)||
|Access Control Interface||
Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Alarm, Exit Button, Door Bell
91mm x 188mm x 38mm
Get a FREE Quote Today!
Get in touch with us now and let's start building your solutions with MySolutions.